Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Not All Who Wander

Hello Everyone; Hope you are all doing well. 
It's warm in the 70's with rain and overcast conditions here. 
My hubs is keeping his daily camping bastards tally. Told me when he see's ten or more it's time to go camping, yesterday he was more than happy to announce that he saw eleven Camping Bastards on his way home so a camping trip is in our very near future.

I finally decided on which of my designs to share with you. Had to do a couple of comparisons and some tweaking to the final choice, so here it is.

"Not all who wander are Lost" 
a quote from J.R.R. Tolkien

I set to print as a ruffly 5 x 7 chart. 
If it is to big for the page let me know so I can resize the chart. 
My printer ran out of ink so I can't test print right now. 
So until I can print an actual chart and scan it, this will have to do.

It is 60 x 74 stitches about 4.25 x 5.25 on 14/28 count fabric.
I picked DMC floss in.....
black dot - white arrow feathers and outline (2 cs, 1 bs)
u - 310 - small arrow heads, N, S, E, W and compass outline (2 cs, 1 bs)
X - 413 - large arrow heads and NW, NE, SW, SE (2 cs & bs)
square - 433 - tree trunks and words (2 cs & bs)
black heart - 498 - arrow feathers and outline (2 cs & bs)
clear heart - 729 - compass (2 cs)
0 - 3362 - pine trees (2 cs)
1 - 3363 - pine trees (2 cs)
2 - 3364 - pine trees (2 cs)
3371 - outline for pine trees (1 bs)
(cs = cross stitch, bs = back stitch)

I would really appreciate it if you would share a picture of your finished stitching of this design or any of my other designs that I have shared with all of you. It will keep me motivated to continue to share my designs if I know that they are being stitched, not just printed or saved.

Remember these are my original designs, please respect my copyright. 
Please do not mass produce the charts or post on any other sites without my written consent.
If someone you know would like to stitch any of my designs please direct them to my blog.
Thank You.

Well that's it for today, so until next post.......

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy
 
  

5 comments:

  1. YOU are so generous!!! THANK YOU!! I love this saying because it is so true. Happy Stitching!! take care from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new chart. Love the sentiment especially! Thank you and thank you for the chuckle about your husband's comment with his daily CB tally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous chart :o) thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chart. I hope to be able to stitch it for our motorhome someday. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chart - I have always loved this saying by Tolkien.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.